So, I'm a little late in posting this week, sorry...Life's been a little crazy :) So first things first, WE SAW THE PEANUT!!!! I had my first ultrasound on Wednesday and saw the little guy/gal and heard his/her heart beat! :) It's amazing how much I've already fallen in love with this little one and how real it seems now! I knew for sure that first time that some smell sent me running to the bathroom, but actually seeing this little one and knowing that I have a little person with an actual heartbeat growing inside me is so surreal, but awesome!
This week the little person is about 3/4 of an inch long from head to bum. It's eyelids and retinas are forming this week and it has a cute little nose now. The arms and legs are growing longer, making it less T-rex proportioned, and it's starting to actually grow fingers on it's hands! :)
As for mom, I'm still REALLY tired, but fortunately I've been feeling much better these past 2 days and I'm really hoping this sticks, but we'll see. Also, my pants have been fitting much tighter these days, but luckily I found some belly bands that I can wear around my pants and not have to button them up! Best invention ever! I continue to be amazed at the new things my body can dish out and at how much my little one can grow in just a few days. I can't wait to meet him/her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment