So, I just came back from my first official pre-natal visit, and everything is looking great! We got another ultrasound, and it was AWESOME! We again heard the heart beat, 168 bpm, and saw the little guy again! He/she was wiggling quite a bit, I just wish I could feel it! It was looking more human, we could even see a little profile! My official due date is now November 9th, so I hit 10 weeks yesterday, which means I'm one day closer to feeling better than I thought I was, and a quarter of the way done!!! Woo woo! :)
This week smalls is about 1 1/2 inches long and weighs about 5 grams, or about the size of a plum. Because he's past the embryonic stage, no real development milestones happen this week, just a lot of growing! I'm super excited to be past my first trimester soon, and to start feeling the little wiggles this one is already dishing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment