Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 11

So, this week there are less than 30 weeks left in the pregnancy!!!  That's right, I'm in the 20's now, high twenties, it's true, but still, 29 sounds so much better than 30 :)  These past 4 days or so I've been starting to feel better, which is AWESOME...I have more energy (able to walk around a mall for 2 hours) and I'm down to one dose of Zofran (pukey medicine) a day!  We also ordered a crib for baby this week!!  We won't have a bedroom for baby until July, but the crib I wanted kept going in and out of stock, so rather than risk not being able to get it, we're just going to keep it in storage until we move. :)

Baby is growing A LOT this week, he's the size of a lime!  That's big!  His/her hair follicles are starting to grow along with finger and toe nails, and these nails are on individual digits!  That's right folks, no more webbed fingers and toes!  Baby continues to look more and more human with arms and legs growing more into proportion with the rest of the body.  And while he/she is still 50% head, this week the torso starts to lengthen and straighten out just a little bit.

At this point I'm now looking forward to feeling the baby move, which should be about 5 or 6 weeks from now...I'm so excited for that next milestone!  Once again, I can't wait for you all to fall in love with this baby like I have, he's already so special, and continues to get cuter and cuter!  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment