Umm... yeah. So apparently it's Cameron's turn to update the baby blog again. I bet you're all dying to know what changes I've been experiencing. I find myself going to the bathroom all the time, I'm always cranky, oh wait... no I'm not. Fortunately, Kay isn't cranky all the time either. She's been feeling a lot better this week (after all, she's almost done with the first trimester). This means that instead of feeling sick all day and having to take lots of medicine, she feels good most of the day and doesn't take her medicine so that she feels awful at the end of the day.
All in all, Kay's days are becoming more productive and she finds herself with more energy than ever up to this point of the pregnancy. In fact, we got to spend a large portion of the day today walking around looking at just about everything in stock at Babies'R'Us. We're loving this newfound stamina of hers...
So this week the baby is weighing in at an impressive 1/2 an ounce... and is about the size of a large plum. If only some of us could figure out how to maintain that size-to-weight ratio. Most of the baby's system is already developed, but it continues maturing. The baby is even starting to produce hormones... if only we could just skip over that part... and maybe add some more of those obedience genes to make the days ahead easier, and some valium to make those future sleepless nights less... sleepless.
To sum things up, the baby's getting stronger, Kay's getting stronger and Cameron's getting more and more tired. If all goes well Kay won't like this post and it'll be a while before you guys hear from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go, Cameron! You do a nice job on the blog--make sure you guys leave the rest of us something to buy for you. Like carseats, strollers, playyards, all that stuff. You've got lots of family who wants to purchase things for Astird/Chevy!!!!
ReplyDeletesomeone else wants to buy the carseat/stroller??? I was under the impression that those were a few of the things that we needed to get... cool beans.
ReplyDelete