So, we're not so good at updating this thing anymore....sorry :( Would it make a difference if I said we were really busy getting ready for Andrew's grand entrance? Anyways, this week marks the end of my 8th month (pregnancy is really closer to 10 months, the 9 month thing is just to make it sound a little less icky) and I am SO READY to get this kid out! And at our last Dr's appointment, the Dr guessed that he could weigh as much as 6 1/2 lbs! It's very possible that he's smaller than that too, weight guessing is not an exact science, but he said he'd still be keeping a close eye on Andrew's size over the next few weeks, because the last thing I want to do is deliver an 11 lb baby. So, long story short, Andrew's almost as big as a full sized new born, and could possibly come a few weeks earlier than Nov. 9th, which would be very welcome :)
As far as the baby's room goes, we're all ready!!! I have everything all set up, the crib is made, the diapers and wipes are all organized, and his dresser/cubbies are full of super cute clothes just waiting for him to snuggle in! At this point, we're just playing the waiting game. We're so excited to meet our little man! We love you all, and can't wait for you all to fall in love Andrew like we have :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment